– Senior Partner
- (623) 243-7556
- 9017 N. 57th Drive
Glendale, AZ 85302
Lynda Vescio grew up in Westchester County, New York. She graduated from Mount Holyoke College, in Massachusetts, with a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in 1992 and New York University School of Law in New York City in 1995 receiving a Juris Doctorate.
Lynda’s early years as a litigator were spent in large law firms based in New York City. There, she practiced civil litigation primarily involving business disputes, contracts, fraud, torts, breach of fiduciary duties, Constitutional law and class actions. She also began practicing family law in the pro bono context. During those years, Lynda became highly skilled in legal analysis, research, writing, oral arguments, mediation and trials. She won Pro Bono service awards in 1998 and 1999 and was recognized as one of the two top performing litigation associates in a department of 50 associates in 2000.
In 2002, Lynda moved her practice to Arizona where she practiced at the Phoenix office of a national law firm and then at a Phoenix-based regional firm. In 2005, after a decade of practice in civil and commercial litigation, she transitioned into government work, representing Arizona’s children and families. In that role, she earned the “Emerging Star” award for her section in 2006 and was a Team Leader.
In 2008 Vescio Law Firm was founded. Lynda brings her broad base of experience to the benefit the firm’s clients.
- District of Arizona, 2002
- Arizona State Courts, 2002
- Southern District of New York, 1996
- Eastern District of New York, 1996
- New York State Courts, 1996
- CLE, Custodial Options (2011)
- CLE, Cross Examination Techniques (2007)
- CLE, Objections and Documents at Trial (2007)
- CLE, Legal Research and Writing (2003)
- “Manufacturer-to-Patient Advertising: Further Advice Following Perez,” `Product Liability Law & Strategy, January 2000, co-authored